Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bump and Light Multiplier issue

Question for The (Great) Aaron or anyone else who might know (and apologies if there's an existing active thread for Bump... I searched, but all seemed closed)... When my players bump their tokens via macro, their tokens' light multipliers go from 2 back to 1. I have to go in and manually move their bumped token back to 2x multiplier. Is there a setting I'm missing to keep that multiplier consistent?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That's probably just a missing attribute I need to add to bump. Are you using UDL or LDL?
LDL... thanks for considering!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Update v0.2.21  -- Added LDL Light Multiplier to copied attributes of the master token. (Thanks  Craig M.  ) New version should show up in the 1-click tomorrow to resolve this issue!
Many thanks!