Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e] Homebrew World, Custom mechanics, experienced DM, need another party.

Looking for a party to run another game on my HB world. Most standard mechanics with some Homebrew Tweaking. Already running one game with some close friends. But need more to do with all my free time. Let me know if your interested. Super chill sessions, with more mature audience intended. Roleplay over ruleplay. I do accept tips for all the time I've put into the game. But isn't mandatory.  The game world is expansive and there's so much to do. You won't be disappointed. Let me know if your interested for further info. Looking forward to having you!
I'd love to find a fun 5e game and would like to know more. Can you contact me here or my discord Kinda lost#6610
That sounds good, I'm interested. What time zone are you in? And what day+time you wanting to play? Thanks :)
Would love to hear a bit about your world and mechanics : )
Hello I’m interested 
Interested as well. 
I am interested!
I'd love to join!
me wanting to join but knowing there are way to many people here
hey please put me up for consideration if there's ever a free spot :)
This game is closed. Thank you for everyone that was interested. This was productive! have fun everyone! 
Half elf fighter battle master Night ready to go If there is Room