Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] StatusInfo - Limited to "Default Token Markers"?

I have created my own colored Token Markers and uploaded them to my campaign. The "Default Token Markers" are still part of the campaign. I just loaded StatusInfo (thanks for the tutorial vid, @Nick Olivio!), but can't seem to get it to recognize my new token markers. If attempting to change an existing condition via the !condition config menu, it doesn't list any of my custom token markers. I even tried loading them in using the script import/export feature, but no luck. Am I doing it wrong, or are custom token markers not supported by the script?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
StatusInfo was written well before custom markers existed.  To accommodate the custom markers, you might want to check out CombatMaster or Initiative Tracker Plus.  Both of those allow you to set up markers/conditions and allow for the custom markers.
Thanks, I'll check 'em out!