Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Interest Check] Star Wars Edge of Empire - GMT Evenings 8pm - 11pm

Looking to start a group running Star Wars Edge of Empire in the few of weeks. I am learning the rules and putting together a campaign at present Would be few new/casual players as a learning experience for players and the GM (me) Would be using the API Sheet to make life easy for everyone as the dice are crazy in this game. Post a reply if this sounds like something you could be in to and ill be in touch with more info.
Color me interested, I may actually have a friend or two interested, so we probably have 2 people ATLEAST, probably 3. If you'd take us all. We're all newbs to the system, one of us was wanting to gm for the others
i am most def interested i am the friend benelus spoke about that wanted to gm the game for them i have read through the books a bit and i understand the basics but i would love to be a player as well haha well if you want to contact me just send me a text on roll 20 and i will send you my skype info
I'd defintely be interested.
Which days and would your group be flexible around a nurses shift patterns?
Never played the system but I've been looking for a Star Wars RPG so I'd definitely be interested to get on board with this
I'm interested. Played a handful of sessions in the system and am pretty familiar with how it works. I'm free most weekdays.
I've never played but am very interested in playing or at the very least observe a session to see how it works.
I have never played EotE and would love to try it
Hey Guys, thanks for the feedback. I have decided to run an intro game for EotE, you don't need to know the rules, characters will be pregens. If you want to have a look, go here. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/15342/star-wars" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/15342/star-wars</a>...