Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with a Macro

I'd like to do this: Make a macro that allows players to role a d20 and return the result as a graphic I've made in the chat. Tried doing this with tables-and failed. Any suggestions/help welcome!

Edited 1619331602
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
With tables, you have to roll it with /r to have images show up.  However, you could use RecursiveTable to roll it and show the image: !rt[ShowIcons|IconLabel%%off] [[1t[SomeTable]]]
Thank you The Aaron, the recursivetable works! But question, anyway to make the images show larger in the chat (when using this method)?

Edited 1619811417
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Someone else might have a different idea, but for that I think I would make a different rollable table (or alter the one you have).  For instance, the 2-5 result would have 4 entries and the 6-10 would have 5, because weights won't matter once it is made a token.  Create a token from the rollable table and scale it up on the VTT to where everything is easy for you and your players to read.  Use the choose random side from the right click menu to make rolls. There might be a way to choose random side with Tokenmod also, but I've never needed that function to see if it exists.