Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][VTM5e][Free] One player short, Bi-weekly Saturdays.

Edited 1620064491
We’re short of one player for a VTM 5e campaign set in Chicago 2010. Bi-weekly Saturday 1-5pm UTC, date and time subject to accommodations. The coterie is made up so far of two, both Camarilla but of a "Yeah, I'm with you, but I'll be over here minding my own business, thank you very much, with all due respect, Oh most gracious Prince blah blah, whatever" kind, not that they get to see much of the Prince anyway, of course. The Chicago court can live with that attitude from a couple of odd-balls as long as they don’t flaunt it. They’ve been good at doing small jobs, but when the time comes they will be expected to prove their loyalty. I'm a GM and player with 30+ years of experience, but I've gotten rather loose on rules though I appreciate player's helping me on technical matters I’m ignorant of. My GMing style has been called annoyingly open by a friend and long-time player. I'm more a stickler for realism than for rules. Look up the game "Nothing is what it seems" to see a few of my deviations from the Canon posted there and get a better picture of the campaign.
If you are still looking for players I'd be very interested. I've been a gm and player for about 6 years now and due to the moving away of some of my group members I've been looking for a new game to play in. Also grew up close enough to the city that I spent nearly every weekend up in the city or by the lake so a Chicago based game would be right up my alley.
You'd be the fourth one and we'll close it here. Welcome, have a look around the came and see if it matches your interests and style.
We have an opening for one more. Have a look and see if you find the style appealing.
Taken