Hey there, I'm looking to form a new DnD group to create a brand new homebrew campaign for! I'm a 29-year old german RP-enthusiast (he/him), I've played lots of DnD, Vampire and other bits and pieces of RPGs before and have DMed and co-DMed hombrew campaigns and modules but would need to fresh up on mechanics for the campaign - a commitment I'm glad to make! Our story will begin in a secluded town, deep in the forest. In the cold and dark enviroment lies a properous community full of magic and wonder - building up their wealth, having wonderfully weird parties and using the vast ressources of the copper mines to make more than a living! But not everyone can participate in this thriving community and there is no place for failure... My game is open for responsible, liberal and warm-hearted adults - I don't tolerate any form of discrimination and would like to make sure that everyone feels seen and valued :) Sessions will be (at least in the beginning) every other week (days can be arranged/negotiated with everyone) and be around 3-4h long but details can change. I'd like to use Discord (Voice AND Video) as our form of communication and use Roll20 primarily for battle-maps, you don't need to have a lot of experience with Roll20. For this story (which will be created together with the players + their potential backstories in mind) I'm looking for 4 mature and commited players - I don't care if you have a lot of experience as long as you're eager to learn and create! The campaign will be having mature motives - nothing excessive - and will also feature the sometimes gruesome moments of a fantasy-worlds. Monsters, violence and all that stuff. BUT: I'm not looking to build a combat-based Campaign, I like heart-felt RP, strategy, riddles and most importantly a lot of laughs along the way. I hope you get me! I'm a sucker for impactful moments and like to pick music for those moments before those sessions and I like players to co-create with me, lets keep in touch, develop the stories and characters together! I'd like to form a group of friends and maybe we arrive at a point where we feel comfortable creating online content / stream together, we'll see! Because of this and the fact that I'd like to have a smooth visual/audio experience for everyone I'd like you to have at least a decent setup - something most of us probably have after a year of lockdown, home office and a gazillion zoom calls! ;) In addition to this - I'm ONLY looking for Central European players because of this - I want to create something international in the European spirit but maybe we want to meet up, visit conventions together? The plan is to have all applications send to the Google form ( <a href="https://forms.gle/1Ugd4xQd45Z6yx9x5" rel="nofollow">https://forms.gle/1Ugd4xQd45Z6yx9x5</a> ) and you all have time to apply until the 7th of May 8pm CET. (As this is not the first post I'll consider all applications before we form a group but will prioritize applications before the deadline.) Please make sure to include any additional questions in the form as well. I'm SO looking foward to hearing from y'all!