Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No existing sandbox found. Preparing sandbox to start on game activity.

Hi, just reading through other threads, I only have 1 script I'm using, which has been stable for months <a href="https://github.com/kjbro/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/BeyondImporter_5eOGL" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/kjbro/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/BeyondImporter_5eOGL</a> I definitely have the game active in another window when restarting the API but nothing changes in the API window and I can't use the script I've just tried to import Chat&gt; Colornote script (chosen at random) to test if the behaviour was different with a working script but, of course, I can't be sure than one is either. Can someone suggest a definitely-working script that has minimal impact that I can test with please (as I'll delete later) Thanks, Andy
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
TokenMod has minimal impact and is very heavily used by the community, so would be a good candidate for verifying that your API is working.&nbsp; It will create a help handout. On your original issue, you may need to refresh the Game page as well as the API script page to get it to detect activity, then save the scripts again (or click Restart Sandbox) to make it start up,.
Thanks Token mod installed&nbsp; Both scipts saved, disabled and renabled. Game pages refreshed, Sandbox restarted and about every combination of all those that I can imagine (had done them before the token mod install as well). The one thing I'm hoping is that there's a player still logged in and I'm waiting for him to see my message to log out. Other than than any ideas of what to try next please? Nothing from the sandox other than this repeated multiple times.... No existing sandbox found.&nbsp; Preparing sandbox to start on game activity. Restarting sandbox by user request...
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The logged in state of the player shouldn't matter.&nbsp; As long as you're on the game page, that should be sufficient to show someone as logged in.&nbsp; If you want to PM me an invite and GM me, I can come take a look and see if I can figure out why it's not working.