Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Paid $6USD] [Thursday 6PM PST, 7PM MST, 8PM CST, 9PM EST] Looking for 3 more players for a Homebrew Adventure! Level 6 Characters

The First Session you're in is free. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/252245/a-corrupting-change" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/252245/a-corrupting-change</a> The World of Courville Courville is a World filled with hope and despair with everything in between. In the land of Veld, there is an event that happens every 10 years known as The Sunder, which is believed to be the plans sifting positions that are seen as a meteor shower for viewing. A festival is presented for the weekly event known as the Stars Fall Festival. This year is the year when The Sunder happens once more but instead of simple viewing of a beautiful sight, something can be seen hit the ground far away. Now as those in the capital would like to see what it is but soon word comes in that city after city has lost contact with one another and the eldest and youngest prince and princess of the kingdom have gone missing. The King calls to arms those capable of finding out what is happening in these cities, where his two children have gone, and what exactly fell out of the sky. He however is not the only one looking into these things and if these other groups can get benefits and money to do something they were already going to do, well all the better for them. The world does possess the gods and groups of the forgotten realms and the magic that follows them. 6 PM PST.&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $6 USD Weekly via Pay Pal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. &nbsp;Medieval setting. It is a Homebrew world but shaped in D&amp;D lore. Your backstories will be incorporated. A bit about my DMing style: I really like to use maps, It's a real problem so that the team can see what they are looking at. I will do theater of the mind when needed but if I have time I will have a map of whatever I can. My main point is to make sure the players are having fun so I usually go with the rule of cool when it's not being abused. Example: You want to get to the team but they are on the other side of the house and will have to go around but if you go through the wall you could get there in the same turn, that fine I will let you make a role for that. Example two: There is a mob boss that you stole from and they brought you in all tide up to "talk" with him and you are surrounded by 10 other guards keeping an eye on you and you want to roll intimidation to scare them so they freeze in place so you can try and run or attack him, well that would just not really make any sense even in a world of magic after they just captured you and that you're tied up. But if you wanted to roll deception to lie and start crying to make them think you are not the person they are looking for, after all the person they are looking for is so tough they would still from them that they probably would cry, to give your team more time to get to you while they try and figure out if your them or not is another story. Anything that has been published by Wizards of the Coast is up for grabs but anything from UA and any homebrew would have to be first vetted through me before being implemented. Most of the time I don't have a problem if you want to re-flavor somethings that are also okay as long as they are simply cosmetic. But if you want to try and start off with a +3 gun that shots 2d10 fire bullets that only you can hold because if someone else holds it would do fire damage to them, well then that is a problem. Not to say you couldn't find something like that down the line if that is the type of setting we are playing but as a starting item, I'm afraid that is going to be a hard pass. Rolling for stats is what is usually done and I let you roll two sets and keep whichever one you want but if you roll really bad in both you can opt into using standard point buy to at least get your character more as you want them. I do record/stream sessions and post them online as it helps me to review them before the next game as I have a slit short-term memory problem so if this is a problem we can talk about this as I don't want the game to feel weird. I also stream games from time to time but only if the players are okay with this. I'm also afraid I only run games for those 18 and up. I do run other games, some paid, some tipping, and most others free and each has the same policy. In this case, however, it would be a pay to play game and I really don't feel comfortable with taking money from anyone younger than 18. I'm sure there is more I am forgetting to feel free to leave a question. I might edit this when I can think of something to include but it is already long.
Bump
Bump
im interested and I have another player. &nbsp;Do you still need help.