Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Character Sheet - Ability Scores w/ No Modifiers

I've run two games over the last two days where players have had trouble with their ability scores displaying a modifier of "0" on the sheet when generated by the Charactermancer. Here's an image of one of the faulty character sheets that was generated today: This problem translates to the modifier not being added on attacks, skill checks, saving throws, etc. Yesterday, I was able to assign the player a new sheet to fill out and it worked fine.  Today, the player with the issue made 2 sheets that both had "0" modifiers, and is currently attempting to create a character to import into the game. I've contacted the Help Center about it - is anyone else having this issue?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I've seen it reported before, but I can't recall folks posting what the solution turned out to be. If you work it out, please share!
I am also having this issue! Only 0 value shows for the ability modifer!
I was told by Roll20 support to empty my browser cache and disable my extensions.  I haven't done either of those things, but I also haven't had the problem since I made the post.
I am ALSO having this problem. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
emperor princess bubbles said: I am ALSO having this problem.  Did you try the solution Weaver Unseen posted?