Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

remove pink square from macro roll

hey ya all. I'm trying to make a natural looking wild magic rolling macro for dnd. Currenlty I got: Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE &{template:simple} {{rname= [Wild Surge](!
 #MacroName ) }}{{r1=[[1d20]]}} {{normal=1}} The only ting I cant remove is the pink box on the clickable macro in the chat. How do I make it look like a normal weapon attack? /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can reformat that big pink box in a couple of ways. If you only want to reformat it for yourself, I'd suggest a Stylus modification. Show Off Your Style , and Show Off Your Style 2: The Stylening! Specifically: Inline Links on OGL Roll Templates  - keithcurtis  [install] Default Roll Template Enhancement  - keithcurtis -  [install] If you want it to look the same for everyone, there might be options in your sheet's roll template. What sheet are you using? Finally, if you know some css, there are ways you can force formatting into a button: HTML Styles in Chat  - Oosh
Well im currenlty makeing a macro to use at a friends campain for wild magic. (he does not have pro) So its for everyone. Im useing the Simple template and I want it to look as a regular roll for dnd as if you press a weapon from your sheet But I have done some Css. so I can take a look into it. but it isnt much (anymore) So if there is a option to remove the pink while letting the text wild Surge be clickable for a macro in the Roll template. I glady hear it from your :) Anyway tanks for the info already
@keithcurtis tanks I got the macro working &{template:simple} {{rname = [Wild Surge](!
 #Wild -surge " style="color:black; background-color:white) }}{{r1 =[[1d20]] }} {{ normal =1}} Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
&{template:simple} {{rname=[Wild Surge](`#MacroName)}}{{r1=[[1d20]]}} {{normal=1}}  should also work
Toybox said: Well im currenlty makeing a macro to use at a friends campain for wild magic. (he does not have pro) So its for everyone. Im useing the Simple template and I want it to look as a regular roll for dnd as if you press a weapon from your sheet But I have done some Css. so I can take a look into it. but it isnt much (anymore) So if there is a option to remove the pink while letting the text wild Surge be clickable for a macro in the Roll template. I glady hear it from your :) Anyway tanks for the info already If you want the style to look the same, you can use the inspect feature in Google Chrome (or Firefox has something similar): background-color: transparent; padding: 0px; color: black; border: 0px; Which would get you this: &{template:simple} {{rname=[Wild Surge](!
#Wild-surge " style="color:black; background-color: transparent; padding: 0px; border: 0px;)}}{{r1=[[1d20]]}} {{normal=1}}  If you want it to be obvious that it is clickable, the 'hover' color is "color: #EC2127;", but there's no way to set the ":hover" attribute inline. That can only happen through CSS.