Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

a game with 2+ module?

Hi,  I purchased the DOIP bundle that comes with multiple modules. I thought that I would be able to start a game with all the modules in there so that after the DOIP adventure, we wouldn't have to transfer characters and whatnot. Was I wrong? It seems unfortunate that all these cool homebrews that I'm inserting in there will have to be transferred to a new module. What if I want to throw in a location from the expansion before the end of DOIP? Is that impossible?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you upgrade to pro, you can create games with each module and then use the transmogrifier to bring content from the "library" module games into your active one.  You could just upgrade for a month, get everything set up as you want/need, and then drop back down to plus.  Something to keep in mind, though, is that the reason modules are kept separate is to help keep an individual game from growing too large (data wise) can causing issues (inability to copy the game due to the server timing out during copy, very slow loading or inability to load the game, etc.).  That doesn't mean you will automatically start having problems, but that is the reasoning behind not being able to stack modules.