Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Removing Custom Item by name from Turn Tracker?

I am using The Aaron's !act script along with CharSetAttr do simple things in a macro like emote to chat and turn Rage on for a Barbarian in my group. CharSetAttr checks the Global Damage Modifier box and reduces the Class Resource by 1 and !act adds a custom item to the turn tracker for the character's rage with a formula of -1 and a starting value of 10. So far so good. There is also a "Rage Off" macro that emotes to chat and unchecks the Global Damage Modifier box. My question is, is there a way to remove the Custom Item from the turn tracker by name so when the Rage Off macro is run it also automatically deletes that custom entry? I saw The Aaron's !noturn script, but that requires a token to be selected.

Edited 1625429488
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
It would be cool if !act  had an option to automatically remove the marker from the tracker when it reached a given number.  This could be provided as a third, optional number. ie remove Rage at "10" !act 1 0 10 --Rage And/or an option to simply remove a marker given it's specific name. ie !act delete --Rage I'll project "The Aaron" signal to see if he might drop by...
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I'm just gonna leave this here...&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10212772/script-addcustomturn-an-easy-way-to-add-and-remove-custom-turns-which-increment-or-decrement-and-have-auto-delete-features/?pageforid=10212772#post-10212772" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10212772/script-addcustomturn-an-easy-way-to-add-and-remove-custom-turns-which-increment-or-decrement-and-have-auto-delete-features/?pageforid=10212772#post-10212772</a>
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
;-)

Edited 1625495019
Beautiful! Excited to try this out.&nbsp; Many thanks. I can see so many uses for this already!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No problem!!