Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

3D Dice overhaul

Roll20 is an amazing site to host and play various Table top games but one thing that has bothers be is the basic, flat, plain looking 3D. They are just Solid color blocks with not text or real depth or shading. As the OPI and lighting has advanced to remarkable stages I believe it's time the 3D dice see some love.

Edited 1627827259
Sell Digital dice sets in the marketplace… !!! To expand on Vouru’s idea….. back in table top days we were ALL guilty of buying too many dice. i would suggest that there is an opportunity here for creators to SELL beautiful digital dice sets on the marketplace. …..I for one will be a sucker for buying beautiful dice that don’t look like the original set plastic … you know you will too…… ;-)
Aaaw come on ……… please tell me that online game has sooo altered all our “inner gamer” that we can’t all vote for fancier dice sets. A vote for this idea is a vote for more dice, anyone who can’t vote for that must be on negative hit points  Surely only the gamers who pass a DC18 Willpower save can resist more dice. shiney dice deagon dice dice with skulls for 1’s dice with bones for digits dice with sparkles golden dice ….. ………. Vote or make a wisdom save DC18
XD It's a shame no one seems interested, I want shiny dice!
…… see ! We have at least 1 brave hero willing to admit their addiction to dice the rest of you all know you want shiny dice ….. ………. My name is Martin and it’s been 3 months, 2 days and 7 hours since I last bought dice. the sooner the rest of you vote for this topic the sooner you will feel better. any game who does not want shiny dice instead of dull plastic ones needs to pass a DC18 willpower save. Roll20 …. Allow artists to create fancy shiny, sparkly, dragon-ey (is that a word ?) dice and sell it to us on the marketplace. we’ll all be suckers for them.
I agree, more shiny dice for the people!
Selling dice to gamers is like selling shiny Mega EX Charizards (with a free bag of sweets) to 10 year olds at a pokemon convention. Who else wants Roll 20 to sell us cool & shiny dice  need 5 more brave souls

Edited 1630347540
And why just stop at shiny dice? Think about it, It's not impossible to give these dice animations ya? Dice made out of pure fire for fire damage or swirling darkness for negative energy?
Shiny Dice Sparkly dice Bone Dice Golden flecked dice Dice with Skulls for 1's Glittery Dice Red Dice with black trim Dice with golden numbers ......... need i go on... ................. they would be sooooooo cool

Edited 1630536080
I agree, and so does my son.
I would just be happy if Roll20 made dice for Hero System Normal Dice.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .