Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My script library is Breaking please help

My group was ready to try out the new API's today when my library stopped working. Upon investigating I found an odd error (see below). over the last several hours I have conducted troubleshooting by opening different rooms with different API's and have narrowed it down to the Advanced 2nd Edition sheet. Anytime a room i open has this sheet equipped any API I add produces this error: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'" "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'     at eval (<anonymous>)     at messageHandler (evalmachine.<anonymous>:713:6)     at process.<anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/worker.js:65:55)     at process.emit (events.js:310:20)     at emit (internal/child_process.js:876:12)     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:85:21)" and this doesn't shut the sandbox down but does interfere with the proper running of alot of scripts. If anyone has a solution or advice i would greatly appreciate it.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That is almost certainly an issue with the sheet workers in that character sheet. 

Edited 1629204229
I am seeing this today as well - can anybody give a little more detail on how I could troubleshoot this?  Luckily I am not 'broken' as my scripts seem to work.  Not sure what could be failing behind the scenes.  I have been rolling back changes to see if it is something I caused but no luck. "Loading character sheet data..." "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 755 translation strings to worker..." "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 755 translation strings to worker..." "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'" "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'     at eval (<anonymous>)     at messageHandler (evalmachine.<anonymous>:713:6)     at process.<anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/worker.js:65:55)     at process.emit (events.js:310:20)     at emit (internal/child_process.js:876:12)     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:85:21)"
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That looks like the same error being reported here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10318637/help-api-console-error-unrelated-to-loaded-scripts" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10318637/help-api-console-error-unrelated-to-loaded-scripts</a> You should post in that thread for more up-to-date info.