Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Maps worked fine last week, now players just see white on map

Help! Played a great game last week - however when players logged in the maps have crashed to white and players who relogged also saw the map crash. Turning off Dynamic Lighting fixes it but ruins the game as everything is visible. Any pointers please?
I have also seen this and its ruined a nights gaming for me and my group

Edited 1626814076
Same thing has happened to me. Logging in tonight to do final prep ahead of tomorrow and half of my maps are ruined covered full white or patches that look like it covers token vision in white. Experienced in both latest versions of firefox and chrome.
Same problem here. Images on the map layer are either partially or completely white. This seems to be linked to dynamic lighting. It's unplayable...

Edited 1626815325
From what I can see, every part of the map that has been revealed to a player is white (to the GM at least). The white parts override everything else, meaning that you don't even see the tokens.
Same thing here: My players see the exact opposite of what they are supposed to see... (first picture with daylight mode and the second without daylight (but with a light source in the room))  
I am also having this problem. Maps were working as early as this morning. Turning off daylight mode and placing a torch on the dynamic lighting layer with infinite range is working for me.

Edited 1626816571
Eve
Roll20 Team
Thanks for making us aware of this. We're looking into what's causing it right now and I'll update you once more information is available. Edit: An update came quicker than I expected. We've identified the problem and are working on a fix.
Eve
Roll20 Team
We've got a fix out to resolve this issue. If you're still having trouble try following the steps in Reporting a Bug to clear your cache and if the problem continues after that reach out for support via our Help Center .