Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

whisper gm roll macro

Hey guys, for my shadowrun anarchy game I would like to make a whisper to GM macro that whispers me the GM, and calculates rolls. I can get a /w gm to whisper me something and a /roll 1d6>5 to give me the amount of successes, but I cant seem to figure out how to get them to work together. Is there anyone here that could help me figure this one out? kind regards, Mathijs
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
/w gm [[1d6>5]] /gr 1d6>5 Either of those should work, but will display differently.  Use whichever presentation you prefer.
Kraynic said: /w gm [[1d6>5]] /gr 1d6>5 Either of those should work, but will display differently.  Use whichever presentation you prefer. It does and the second one shows best! thank you so much. I've been trying to get it going for weeks now, reading on the forums and unable to figure it out....