Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Still no word on accessing spells from the compendium easier?

DM Steve
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I find the lack of response here disturbing! When you try to pull up a class's spell list from the compendium, there is no way to organise it by class and it instead displays EVERY spell - a little clunky and sort of a waste of money - If you buy a book with extra spells for a class, how do I access those spells without bringing up ALL the spells?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There are some filters available. Can you describe the steps you are taking? Where you are looking, in game or out, and what you click?
Knight Solaire said: I find the lack of response here disturbing! When you try to pull up a class's spell list from the compendium, there is no way to organise it by class and it instead displays EVERY spell - a little clunky and sort of a waste of money - If you buy a book with extra spells for a class, how do I access those spells without bringing up ALL the spells? If you are searching in game, look for the little "Filter Results" link just below the search box.  Its easy to miss. -Adam