Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can you modify an existing character sheet?

Greetings, most excellent ladies, gents, and non-binary human people!  I'm not tech savvy, so bear patiently if the questions I ask here sound a trifle derpy.  Anyways, on to my questions: 1) Can you take a premade character sheet created by someone else that you have selected in your campaign settings and make alterations to it, in-game?  For example, I created a slightly more granular hack of John Harper's Lasers and Feelings.  I would like to take the Lasers and Feelings character sheet and add additional fields/functions relevant to my rule hack. 2) Failing this (or even if I CAN use option #1), is there a tutorial anywhere that I can use to teach myself how to make a custom character sheet and port it to Roll20? Thanks for any clarification you can provide. As you might guess, I'm some what new to virtual tabletops.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The answer to both questions is the same: Yes, if you have a Pro subscription . See Building Character Sheets, in the wiki. Note that if you know what you are doing, you can sign up for a Pro subscription for just one month, set up a custom character sheet, make your changes, and then let your subscription expire and keep using the customised sheet.