Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom cards as Randomizer

Hi all. So I am planning on running an online game of Clockwork: Dominion that uses a custom 100 card deck that acts as the randomiser for the game, each card yielding a result of -5 to +5. Can you use the card system in Roll20 to do this? And if so, how?
To be clear, I can scan all the cards to create a deck, but what I am looking is to see if it’s possible to click on an attribute or skill, then draw a card and then have the outcome of the action determined, just like it’s possible with dice. 
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
If you mean click on a button on the character sheet to have it draw a card, not possible, that I’m aware of. However, if the cards are purely -5 to +5 you could create a rollable table that could be rolled…
Yes that could work. Can you attach images to the table or is it just text based? The cards also provide other info. 
Also can the result of a table be given a set value that is used instead of a dice roll? Essentially it like a dice roll but are determining exactly is on what dice face.