*Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner—and you are invited.* **Hook:** *"Werewolves in the mist!" You've heard these dreaded words spoken again and again by farmers, merchants, and adventurers alike. The hamlets east of Daggerford have fallen prey to a pack of werewolves that spills out of the Misty Forest on nights of the full moon, cloaked in crawling mist that seems to follow them wherever they go. The beasts spread death and mayhem, slaughtering adults and stealing children before retreating back into the woods. Others have tried to combat the werewolf menace, with little success.”* **This Campaign will be TEXT-ONLY.**  Of course voice can be used during the week or sessions to discuss game related stuff and answer questions, but the gameplay will be text. **Why Text-only?** Because it can provide a better roleplaying experience and it is more relaxing. Not everyone is a native english speaker and most people find it better to write their character than to voice them. It also allows for a wider variety of RP and better immersion. Of course there is also people with anxiety or speech problems or just want a great reading experience. There is thousands upon thousands of Voice/Video campaigns out there but there is definitely a drought in text-based games. People who prefer text needs some love too. **Schedule:** Game has to be on a Saturday. The group is at level 5. **Who are you?** My name is Renan, he/him. I'm from Brazil and I've been playing TTRPGs since middle school. I have years of experience as a player and also 8 years of DMing both Pathfinder and D&D. I'm both a writer and a DM and as such I prefer fleshed out characters and NPCs for dynamic interactions and a decent level of roleplaying. Players are rewarded for good roleplaying but that doesn't mean its all there is to my campaign. I love battle tactics and outside of the box thinking (in and out of battles). I love when players show their creativity and try to solve the problem in a way I wasn't expecting, but also expect to be surprised by it as well. The way I run my encounters is with quality over quantity. I'll place fewer enemies but you can bet they're going to give you the fight of your life. As a person I consider myself a pretty chill guy. I have a firm hand but I'm fair and willing to comprimise. Outside of sessions players can speak their mind to me, the only tyrant in my campaigns are the dice gods, whatever they decide goes. I won't say "I'm the DM so shut up" but please, do try to keep rule lawyering in check at least till the session ends. During the sessions I'll avoid long discussions to avoid hindering the experience. **Why Pay to play?** DMing can be hard work and it serves as a warranty for both me and the players. Players will only jump into sessions if they are really interested in the game and this means I won't be wasting hours upon hours preparing a session just to have uninterested players who are there just to roll the dice. Players rest easy knowing that they will either get their money's worth or a refund. I'm not asking for payment to make a profit, this will go along way to help me afford features for the campaign, including artwork. Its 15$ USD a month and you get 4 sessions. IT IS NOT PER SESSION, its per month. **Party Composition** Sorceress - Paladin - Ranger - Artificer       This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 15 US dollars per MONTH. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.