Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Numenera: Liminal Shores. Come join us in exploring the Ninth World!

Hello! I'm looking for 3-4 players to join me in exploring Numenera and all the strange things in the Ninth World. While this will be my first time playing this system, I have been playing DnD and other TTRPGs since I was nine, and I enjoy being a DM.  Here's a little bit about Numenera: They say there have been eight worlds before ours. Eight times the people of this Earth, over vast millennia, built their civilizations, reaching heights we cannot even fully imagine now. They spoke to the stars, reshaped the creatures of the world, and mastered form and essence. They built cities and machines that have since crumbled to dust, leaving only their barest remnants. This is the Ninth World. The people of the prior worlds are gone—scattered, disappeared, or transcended. But their works remain, in the places and devices that still contain some germ of their original function. The ignorant call these magic, but the wise know that these are our legacy. They are our future. They are the Numenera. The game will be weekly on Sunday nights running from 8pm - 11pm MST. I am hoping to start session Zero on the 8th. I am LGBTQ+ friendly, and I'm also fine with couples. We will also be using the Consent in Gaming checklist prior to the session start. I have the pdf link for it if anyone needs it. In our session Zero we will go over character creation and understanding the rules together. It's ok if you don't have any experience in the system! We will have a session 0.5 after that, and during it we will do a one shot to get used to the system rules.  Discord is required for voice chat. If you'd like to join go ahead and DM me!
I would love to; but Sunday night is not a great not for me. Numenera is a great game.