Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Experienced player looking for a group (5e)

Hey there! My name is Nova, I'm 33 years old. I live in Canada and work nightshifts. This allows me to play late at night. I have a mic but no webcam. I've played in several short and long term campaigns over the last 6 years. I have also dmed one shots and long term homebrew campaigns, so i definitely understand  the burdens of being a DM and appreciate the hard work that goes into setting up the game. As a player i would describe myself as always being on time, being a team player and being able to think outside of the box (combat, puzzles etc). I always try to include the quieter players into the group to make them feel welcome and i believe that everyone's opinions matter. I am very social and love to share memes, jokes and funny videos with the group before/after each game. I'd love to play the lost mines of phandelver campaign but am open to literally anything!  My availability is: Monday: 10:30pm-06:00 Est Tuesday: 10:30Pm-06:00 Est Wednesday: 00:00-06:00 Est Thursday 18:00-06:00 Est Friday 18:00-06:00 Est My discord handle is -Nova-#9737

Edited 1628223622
Hey there everyone, I'm a moderately  experienced player , this is my 2nd wipe,  looking for a group  to play with. KrogerFeed
add me on discord. Maybe if we have enough players we can form a group to find a dm?
Hi, I have a couple homebrew games coming up with open spots. Games will be weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8PM PST/11PM EST to 11PM PST/2AM EST. If you're interested, we can arrange a chat on discord to see which game you'd be a good fit for. 
Hey! the Thursday timeslot works perfectly for me! Feel free to add me on discord :)