Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[Looking For a Long term DM][5e][paid]

1628572176

Edited 1628572357
We are a group of 4 looking for an experienced DM to run a D&D 5e campaign.  Every other Saturday evening (Eastern to Pacific) works best for us.  The campaign we'd like to try is Water Deep: Dragon Heist and if that goes well, The Mad Mage. Please message me if you are interested and we can discuss specifics and your rate. 
1628699550

Edited 1628708559
Hello, I send you a message over private. Hope to hear from you! Or you can contact me through discord  Salcaline#3278
I'm so sorry for the delayed response. It's been busy.  We have selected a DM for now, but if that should change I will definitely contact you.