Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [D&D 5E]

I'd prefer a campaign that hasn't started yet so we can all start the grind together.  I'm 29 in the USA on the east coast.  Official campaigns or homebrew is fine with me.  Looking forward to an epic adventure!
Hey If you can play Wednesday 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM EST time then send me a private message! We are 2 now looking for people.
Sorry I should have said when I was available!  I work till 4pm M-F so anytime after that would be fine and my weekends are pretty flexible 🙂