Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

TokenNameNumber downsizes tokens

I've been using the TokenNameNumber script for a while now and LOVE it. Today I noticed that after setting up a new token with the numbering syntax, the tokens are one size smaller when dragged onto the map. The numbering still works, and I can easily just resize the tokens, but its not ideal. No other changes have been made in the game/API so I'm not sure why it would have just started doing this. I did notice someone else had a similar issue a while back, but the OP never responded with attempts to fix the issue. Any help would be appreciated.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Most usual cause for this is that default tokens were set up on a map with a cell size of other than 1 (such as 0.5 for a ten foot per square map). Such tokens will come in at undesirable and unexpected sizes on other maps.

Edited 1629668791
Would that still be the case if they were being made and used on the same map, which does have a 0.5 cell size? Edit: Just tested it. Remade the tokens on a map with a cell size of 1, and they work perfectly on every map regardless of cell size. So yes, this is the answer. Thanks!