Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cypher System Sheet Whisper GM toggle

Hello all! I had a small request for anyone familiar with CSS and the character sheets. The Cypher system character sheets don't have the toggle ability for "Whisper to GM" so I'm asking if anyone could get into  This coding  and add it? It's confusing to me why this isn't a thing, but it's probably just a minor oversight considering how much was put into the sheet itself. I would deeply appreciate it if someone could do this for me. I know the default 5e character sheets have this, I'm not sure if its possible to just copy and paste it from one sheet to another.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Simplest way to create this is the create a "whisper" stat: < input name =" attr_whisper " type =" checkbox " value =" /w gm "> and then edit all roll buttons so the start of the macro changes from this &{template:cyphsys} to be this: @{whisper}&{template:cyphsys} There are more involved ways to do this, like having a third option to make the game ask before every roll to choose.
Again, I'm a noob at this....Wouldn't that just make everything a whisper and not a toggle feature? I want the players to be able to turn it on and off. If its always on then I'm back at square one where I need to then turn it off. Unless I'm missing something. (Probably am)

Edited 1630070938
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
when the checkbox is checked, all rolls are whispered, if it is unchecked, all rolls are public. Cant become more of an toggle than that.

Edited 1630071506
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
To make it a dropdown selection, change this < input name =" attr_whisper " type =" checkbox " value =" /w gm "> to something like: <select name =" attr_whisper " >     <option value="" selected>Don't Whisper</option>     <option value=" /w gm ">Whisper to GM</option> </select>
Thank you guys! I got it to work! Bravo!