Paid | Wednesday | 2 - 5 PM PDT Wrath of the Righteous is truly an epic AP! As a hero of the 5th Mendavian Crusade, it is your duty to fight against the demonic hordes of the Worldwound. The goddess Iomadea has imbued you with mythic powers in the struggle, but will that be enough to survive the demonic onslaught? The Beginning of the End! For more than a hundred years, the demon-infested Worldwound has warred against humanity, its Abyssal armies clashing with crusaders, barbarians, mercenaries, and heroes along the border of lost Sarkoris. But when one of the magical wardstones that helps hedge the demons into their savage realm is sabotaged, the crusader city of Kenabres is attacked and devastated by the demonic hordes. Can a small band of heroes destined for mythic greatness survive long enough to hold back the forces of chaos and evil until help arrives, or will they become the latest in a long line of victims slaughtered by Deskari, the demon lord of the Locust Host? About the GM: I have been playing Pathfinder 3-4x a week for 5 years now and I have over 4000 hours logged playing Pathfinder. I am experienced, but far from encyclopedic when it comes to different classes and rules. So I always welcome input from my players. (No GM ego-tripping here.) I try to play by RAW when possible, but there are definite times when the rule of fun takes precedence. Pathfinder is complicated, so I am always happy to discuss rules and rulings. I like to GM with lots of enthusiasm, which includes lots of different character voices, visual aids, and lots of music to set the atmosphere. I love a good challenge for my players, but I never work against them. I'm here to help you tell a story. The Details: Wednesday | 2 - 5 PM PDT | $12.50/session Wrath of the Righteous: The Worldwound Incursion (Fresh Campaign) Interested? Send me a PM. Happy to answer questions. Fine Print : An intermediate understanding of Pathfinder rules is highly suggested.&nbsp; If you are looking for an intro campaign, PM me about openings in my games. I would suggest you not be playing the Video Game version of WotR.&nbsp; Heavy spoilers. Current/Past Games: Rise of the Runelords (Current, Book 3): GM Return of the Runelords (Current, Book 1): GM Strange Aeons (Current, Book 3): GM Carrion Crown (Current, Book 2): GM Carrion Crown (Current, Book 1): GM Wrath of the Righteous (Current, Book 3): GM Rise of the Runelords (Finished, Book 4): GM Skull &amp; Shackles (Completed): GM Jade Regent (Completed): GM The Silken Caravan&nbsp;(Completed, multiple times): GM Beginner Box (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins Too&nbsp;(Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins Free&nbsp;(Completed, multiple times): GM Mummy's Mask (Current, Book 5): Player Giant Slayer (Completed): Player Dragon's Demand (Completed): Player Trial by Machine (Completed): Player The Slave Master's Mirror (Completed): Player This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per player per session. Payable via Venmo, Paypal, Apple Pay, or Zelle. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/11454293/wrath-of-the-righteous-the-worldwound-incursion" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/11454293/wrath-of-the-righteous-the-worldwound-incursion</a>