Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D5e][THUR 5PM UK TIME] Come Join The Party!

Howdy  We are a group of 4 friendly players and me the DM (also friendly :P).  Hoping to find one more eager adventurer to unravel the mysteries of the world.  We enjoy a serious style of roleplay where players are invested in their characters and get involved with their own and others players backsrories - interacting and becoming a team.  Level 7, 42 sessions in (players and I will work with you to integrate you nicely).  PHB/XGTE/TCE allowed - no UA.  This is my first campaign so I prefer a relaxed player who doesn't mind the odd slip.  A good balance of combat and RP. Combat being tactical and gritty.  Want players who:  ▪︎Are respectful to all.  ▪︎Want to work as a team.  ▪︎Love serious roleplaying with each other aswell as NPCs.  ▪︎Don't get upset if things don't go their way.  ▪︎20 y/o + No drama players, no edgy/evil PCs, no PvP, no metagaming.  Drop me a message if you are interested or want to know more.
Hi, I am interested and would love to know more. I am 28 and play 5e for about 2,5 years,  You basically check all my checkboxes and I think I will check yours.  Do you use only audio or video too? What is your party composition? You play your own campaign or something from a book?
I would be interested in at least speaking with ya if ya still looking for someone. You start time would put you right about 11 am my time so would work out pretty nicely. I am not the well traveled player in 5E (about 2 months worth) but have picked up a lot of the game very quickly due to me playing a lot back when 2E was current (5ish years total). Also love RPing my player. And I am way older than 20 (45) so if ya interested, drop me a DM.