Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Commercial Token Pack - Any Interest?

The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello - I'm curious if anyone would be interested in a Commercial Token pack (lets you make your own maps and sell them) - please let me know. My understanding is that there aren't many around at all. I'd go through the usual channel then bring them here to R20 and sell them along with the licence. Would anyone be interested in such a thing?  
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I only buy commercially useable stock art packs, and sure, they exist, just not really on Roll20... you have to privately contact the creators and ask about it.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Also, Roll20 generally requires art products to be unique creations. They are not supposed to include elements from other artists. Art assets with a commercial license can be used in adventure products.