Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any Interest In This Art Style?

Before I commit time and effort into making this type of a project, I am wondering if there would be any interest in buying character token art packs, or character artwork for handouts involving this type of a style?
Xenobunny
Marketplace Creator
Your nametag says you are not yet a marketplace creator so, have you begun the application process? An application is a long process that will keep you tied to your emails on a weekly basis with roll20 for 1-2 months over about 6 emails. I believe you will be a yes if you are indeed waiting to become a vendor. The two samples indicate that you have talent and that your work is clean and precise, suited for all manner of product applications (like tokens, cards, UI, ect). Based upon what I've seen available in the marketplace this style will fit alongside a growing "trend of products" (people who purchase other creators works may discover your art and add it to a collection, I've seen similar work). Experiments can fail but it is worth trying them. Make what interests you and just bear in mind that the value for your time put into these products can be a slow return over the course of years. The variable affecting your return can be the quantity of products you make available over that time which can have a snowballing effect through page visibility and the sheer eldritch terror that is advertising. Twitter + #roll20 = the void
Gold
Forum Champion
Cool art, PumperN! Xeno that formula was funny but true "Twitter + hashtag Roll2o" = Nothing.  It strongly seems like Twitter is penalizing any posts that have any Hashtags other than Trending hashtags lately. They're literally undemining what hashtags were meant for in the first place. I've had to revoke my penchant for using #Roll20 hashtag as well.  I still think Twitter itself is useful and great, but hashtagging is currently in the gutter.