&nbsp;Good day fine people of the realm! This is my third listing on a pay to play game and I'm excited to have some great players here with me! This game will be a D&amp;D 5E game, which will include elements from PHB, DMG, XGE and TCE, all of which are already in the compendium and free to use. We will also include 2 supplements which will be sent to players via mail: Sane Magical Prices and Steampunk Compendium (not included in my roll.20 compendium but we will manage) as well as other materials you might wish to include (Ravnica, Sword Coast, Eberron, Wildermount and eventually Dragonlance). No Ravenloft or Unearthed Arcana for reasons I can explain in person. So, this is the result of 11 years of world building and 16 years of DMing and it's been out for the public for a few months. It is a very inclusive setting (non binary races and multiple ancestries) with some rich background history (still filled with blank spaces for the players to fill in with new ideas) and a somewhat interesting social issues for the players to explore (racism, patriarchy, mental health). I list this as a Pay to Play game cuz I wish to make some money in order to afford my wedding which will be happening on November 21th, also because making a game P2P commits players to show up or choose to leave soon allowing us to avoid scheduling a game with no players (or at least reducing the possibilities to a minimum). To pay after each session via Paypall, Zelle, Venmo, Uphold or AirTM. Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. As for the +18 rating this game will touch on mature subjects (with everyone's consent of course) it will not have sexually explicit scenes and rape will not be tolerated for players (even if agreed to touch upon the subject), I'm a 31 year old latino and I have a tendency to speak with some foul language and touch upon some subjects without thinking about it, so I list this +18 to avoid any issue with minors. It's not that I like to swear, it's just I loose control over it when I'm in the zone. My apologies to everyone. About the game: We will begin at level 3, you may import your PCs as long as they are within the approved material. Session 0 which will be on 9/25/2021, is free to play it will allow us to determine where the story will be starting and what situations the party will begin with. We will speak via Google Meet (voice only) and roll dices on the roll20 chat. For more information or to join the listing for the game you may follow the provided link down below: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/303949/welcome-to-milnaroth" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/303949/welcome-to-milnaroth</a> Thank you very much for your attention and I look up to seeing you in the game! PS: please feel free to ask any questions you may have I'm fully open to answering.&nbsp;&nbsp;