Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Kraven's Keep Bug and Technical Issue Reporting

Edited 1632406744
Colton Balske
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Found a bug or technical issue in one of Kraven's Keep's Roll20 products?   Please let us know about it below! Adventure:  Name of the Adventure you are reporting Issue:  A description of the technical issues you are encountering Thank you so much for your support! This process helps us keep up the quality of our products in the ever expanding VTT market!
Perhaps I'm missing something, but not of the NPC enemies for the Goldleaf Manor quest include attack or weapons stats. Other modules I have purchased include weapon types and notes for what to roll for damage for characters. Sorry, new to DMing and a little lost on how to make the mechanics of this work! The story and maps are great - I just need a little assistance with the interactions. Thanks!
Colton Balske
Plus
Marketplace Creator
It's okay, I did the same thing when I started Roll20 - Go to Game Setting page in the Game Info screen and scroll down and select "Roll20 5E" character sheet as the default character sheet - In that setting all the stats will show
THANK YOU! Wow. What a world of difference. Thank you so much for the great game!
Colton Balske
Plus
Marketplace Creator
You're very welcome, Thank you Nick for supporting my work!