Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Looking for Players][D&D5e][FREE][Forgotten Realms +Planescape +Epic Legacy Nexus][Mature Themes][18+][Weekly][5 DMs][Lvls 4 - Epic 30][Living World / West Marches / Sandbox] Keep of the Immortals

Welcome to the Keep of the Immortals Recruitment Page! Setting: Deep in the forgotten fields of the Giant's Plain in Faerûn, Toril sits an old but sturdy keep, the 'Keep of the Immortals'. With a promise to restore the structure to its former glory, and to tame the surrounding wilderness, our adventurers embark on a campaign to become the Lords and Ladies of this keep, and to wrest control of these wild lands from the savages that currently occupy them.&nbsp; But recently there was a Fiend War that damaged the Keep and the nearby town. The fiends were routed, but at great cost. And now the Keep and the town are busy re-fortifying their defenses, and are rebuilding; attempting to get back to some semblance of normal life. And now dragons seem to be on the move in the nearby mountains. What could be the cause of this activity? And what could it mean for the people of the Giant's Plain? About Us: This 1.5 yr old D&amp;D 5e Forgotten Realms + Planescape + Nexus campaign is designed around a free-form / sandbox, guild-oriented game play that involves base-building, West Marches-style hex grid exploration, and Player-2-Player Discord role-play (Living Forgotten Realms / Living world style) where characters choose their own path to success, fame &amp; fortune. Whether a casual gamer or a dedicated weekly player, you will feel at home on our server. We're looking for active players &amp; DMs to join our 5 DM + dozen or so active player base on our server. We play weekly sessions, so the game time listing is only the most recent session on the schedule of our ongoing living world set in Discord and Roll20 Plus. Sessions and game times are flexible, and are scheduled in Discord. Our goal is to offer weekly Roll20 sessions, with continuous persistent world role-playing on Discord in-between sessions. So come join us as we expand our Guild and our territory! We currently have 9 open player spots out of 40 total server slots. We use standard Roll20 OGL character sheets. Homebrew character creation is not allowed. We do however use homebrew elements in the world, with some monsters, and with custom weapon creation. Most sessions run about 4-5 hrs, with some lasting longer as the party desires. For our overall play style we attempt to balance the 3 pillars of D&amp;D: Hexploration/combat/&amp; social quests. Our mature content includes violence, occasional adult themes, occasional blood/gore descriptions, and a NSFW Discord channel. Experience Points are awarded from lvls 4-20, and Session Milestones are awarded from lvls 21-30. Some Campaign Distinctives: * A campaign lasting a year and a half, and still growing. * 'Talent Trees' are in use instead of normal Feats, and are earned at every level. * Racial Feats &amp; Tasha’s Feats are also available. * We use Dynamic Lighting. * Optional Custom Weapon Design (5e Variant Rule) * Heroic base starting stats are 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, &amp; 8. * Starting Level: 4 * Maximum party size: 5 usually. * Guild Ranks (representing D&amp;D play tiers) from Iron to Platinum and beyond. * One Alternate PC is allowed after your Main character has been promoted in rank. * DM's can also have PCs and play. And they earn full experience &amp; coin for the sessions they run. * We're using the Epic Legacy 5e supplement for our new Epic Level play option! (PC levels 21-30) Requirements: We use voice in&nbsp; Discord &nbsp;for game sessions. And there is an option to use text in&nbsp; Roll20 &nbsp;if voice isn't an option for you. But you would still need a&nbsp; headset, earbuds, or speakers &nbsp;to hear the DM talk in game. Sessions are mostly Central or Eastern US Time, so be sure you can accommodate those general play times. For more information, and to apply for a spot, please visit us at: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/220456/keep-of-the-immortals" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/220456/keep-of-the-immortals</a> &nbsp;
Next Session is 'The Lost Library - Part 3' , &nbsp;on Tuesday, 12Oct21.
The next session is 'The Dark Below', on Wednesday, 13Oct21.

Edited 1634262143
The next session is 'Rescue in the Feywild, Part 3' , on Fri., 15Oct21.
The next session is 'The Dark Below, The Return', on Mon, October 18th, 2021.
Our next session is "The Dark Below, the Wretched Pursuit", on Thursday, 28Oct21.
Hi there. I'm a man in his 40s, based in the UK, looking for a campaign to join with a mature group. I played waaaay back in the day with AD&amp;D 1st/2nd and have a bunch of characters that I've converted into 5th Ed. Let me know if this sounds like a decent fit for someone's group.
Andy C. said: Hi there. I'm a man in his 40s, based in the UK, looking for a campaign to join with a mature group. I played waaaay back in the day with AD&amp;D 1st/2nd and have a bunch of characters that I've converted into 5th Ed. Let me know if this sounds like a decent fit for someone's group. Hi Andy, We have several players on our server that are &gt;college age, including myself. My first game was AD&amp;D 1st Ed. You are most welcome to apply. Just follow the link below. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/220456/keep-of-the-immortals" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/220456/keep-of-the-immortals</a> &nbsp; Cheers! - Sandman
Our next session is "The Dark Below, the Chattering Halls", on Tuesday, Nov. 9th.&nbsp;