Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creating character sheets

if pro...i know you can make character sheets. how is this done?  all i wanted to do was change names and such for a 5e sheet...can i learn this easily somewhere?

Edited 1634096469
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Character sheets are built using HTML, CSS, and Javascript. You can find more information in the wiki . If you haven't coded before, I'd recommend taking some HTML, CSS, and JS courses via something like codeacademy or w3schools  (I believe both have free options). If all you're looking to do is add or change skills, I'd recommend using the tools/custom skills area of the existing 5e sheet as the work to accomplish these small changes will be a lot.
tools/custom area?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The 5e by Roll20 sheet has an area underneath the attributes and passive perception where you can record tool proficiencies and custom skills: