Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Fix the "New Roll20 Response" display on suggestions for usability

Edited 1634326749
This always reads as New Roll20 Response to me, implying that Roll20 has made a new response. That would actually be super helpful, but it's not what we get. New seems to actually mean there are simply unread comments, Roll20 Response seems to mean Roll20 responded anywhere in the thread. Please change this to something like "New replies. Roll20 Response." at a minimum. Ideally, if you could also indicate a NEW Roll20 Response that would be great. Something like "New replies. New Roll20 Response"
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
That would be nice.
Maybe a click on the Roll20 Response could take you to the latest Roll20 post as well.
+1 Would be nice to know the details. Would ALSO be great to have the date of the LAST post and whether the thread is closed on the link list so you can get a feel for how dated the content might be. I.e: tips on dynamic lighting from 4 years ago may not be as relevant as ones from 3 weeks past. Having to slog through a ton of posts that were closed long ago is a little frustrating. =-)

Edited 1634474272
I think a "Roll20 response {days counter}" would be good.  It would highlight that many of these threads get ignored by the devs. When the counter gets to 30, it could ping the last roll20 messenger to say "an update is required". 
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .