Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG

Well met, fellows! I'm Cody. I'm looking to join a game. Ideally it's D&D 5e but I'm open to other systems. I've been playing D&D since 2013 and was in a three year long homebrew campaign before the gamer's curse struck our crew and people moved or got promoted at work, etc. I've played some smaller campaigns off and on since then. I've also played a little bit of Pathfinder, Starfinder, 4e, and A D&D in between.  I live in America on the east coast, so EST time zone. I work Mon-Fri on 2nd shift and have weekends off. I can play pretty much anytime in the evenings on Saturday or anytime on Sundays. I can also play during the week after midnight EST when I get off work, since I'm a night owl anyway. I'm not opposed to paid campaigns but of course a free one would be great.  As for me, I'm 40 years old and I'm a laid back mellow fellow. I've only played a few sessions on Roll20 so I'm not an expert at using the system, but I know how to use the charactermancer to build a sheet and I know how to do the basics. I'll play any class.  Thank you in advance!
Any new or experienced players are welcomed to my Online Campaign currently titled 'New Beginnings'. While I lack the experience of running a full length campaign, I look to gain that here! I am well studied and am utilizing TONS of resources to my disposal. The group would plan to meet online every other Sunday anywhere from 3:00 to 8:00 PM CDT. This gives us the ability to be flexible and move our Sundays around. The time can change as well to accommodate an difference in time zone. Characters will start at level 2 with a party of 5 players. There's a possibility of 2 spots being filled, so I am looking for 3-4 more players. Contact me on discord for more information about the campaign or developing your characters! @Shoop#0858
i am running an original storyline idea in the Anime campaign system! its a mystery comedy, adventure, and gritty at times Noir style campaign! it is pay to play, but it may interest you! let me know if you're interested:  PAY TO PLAY GAME Title: Ink Detective Inc. System: Epithet/anime campaign system Setting: you play a detective in a noir Genre episodic campaign that takes place in the modern world! the kicker? youre a classic cartoon character! You play as a cartoon character from the 1930's-1980's, who is now out of the movie and TV business. you got old and no longer relate to the current audiences. so you went looking for a new job, and found an Ad for "Ink Detective Inc." an all Toon private detective and mystery solving agency. Sure, humans may not wanna watch your shows anymore, but now you can solve mysteries, chase down monsters, and save the day! lets see them say youre not cool now!!! Out of character, you star in an episodic campaign where toons, humans, and supernatural entities live together. think ducktales mixed with who framed roger rabbit. you would play/design an old/classic cartoon character who applied to work with a toon detective agency run by a classic toon known as  "Fargo doodle, Dog P.I.". a toon who starred in a cartoon cop show. he's now trying to expand his small Detective agency and is looking for toons to join him looking for glory and fame! also money. money is good.  Price: 10$ per session, or 32$ for a whole month by paypal. PER PERSON. supplies needed: Discord, a working mic, a quiet space, your imagination, some dice (or you can use roll20. that works too) if interested please DM me! SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY. Players needed: 4-5 DATE AND TIME: Wednesdays at 6pm CST
Hey i have a game at 8:30 EST , Saturday  Discord me at ivoka9#7374
I'm not sure if my game would work for your shift... but we play 1-4 EST (well, technically EDT, but when the clocks change back to standard it'll be 1-4 EST) on Tuesdays. We're 5e, RP-heavy, text-only because I am the least technological person on the planet. More details here:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/291199/rebirth-discovery" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/291199/rebirth-discovery</a>&nbsp;
ivoka said: Hey i have a game at 8:30 EST , Saturday&nbsp; Discord me at ivoka9#7374 Ivoka, I sent you a buddy request on Discord. Thank you.
Amanda/Bama said: I'm not sure if my game would work for your shift... but we play 1-4 EST (well, technically EDT, but when the clocks change back to standard it'll be 1-4 EST) on Tuesdays. We're 5e, RP-heavy, text-only because I am the least technological person on the planet. More details here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/291199/rebirth-discovery" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/291199/rebirth-discovery</a> &nbsp; Thank you for the reply but yes the timeline doesn't match up. However, if you adjust it please hit me up on here or on Discord. My Discord is&nbsp;Fidget1302#1115