Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [GMT] Vampire/Werewolf 20 - Wednesday Evenings

Hi! I'm looking to get a game up and running in the near future (first possible session would be 10.11.2021) of either Vampire or Werewolf 20th Editions (no cross overs). LGBTQ+ friendly. Not overly concerned with sticking exactly to either lines 'metaplot'. Ideas for both lines, but there's always room for player input and requests! Newcomers to the system and RPG's in general, although experience is preferable. Real life friendly, no shame or guilt for having a life and responsibilities outside of online elf games! Looking for about four - five players (and I have a couple of players who may join when they're not working nights) If you have any interest drop me a message here and we can discuss further via PM or via discord.
Oh I would love to join a WOD game. I am very interested. 
Interested!
Hi Both,  I'll send you a message each in a little bit :) 
I think this would fit perfectly in my schedule. I'd love to try a good WtA 20th game - be it about werewolves or some of the other shifters. I'd like to talk more about what would be wanted on your end to run and the like so we'd be on the same page. 
I'd likely be interested in W20 - as long as the emphasis is far more on the spiritual and political side than the combat. I don't mind things being visceral, but make the violence common and it loses all appeal, I have found. I've ran several chronicles in the WoD over the past three decades or so, and it'd be awesome to get to be a player for once. :)
At the moment the earlier responders have all plumped for V20 I'm afraid. If you're still interested, there's still space!
Metallic Gates said: At the moment the earlier responders have all plumped for V20 I'm afraid. If you're still interested, there's still space! Thank you for the response, but I'll pass on V20 for now. Good luck and enjoy!
I'm down for playing V20, i do have some experience but with W20, hovewer i am willing to learn, the only question i have is what time did you settled in for?
I was wondering if there is any room in this listing still. I'm not at all familiar with V20 and I was hoping to learn something different that isn't fantasy based. 
I'd also be interested in a V20 campaign! I do have some experience with the WoD in general, especially with VtM. Although in my experience everyone sees and interprets the setting a little different- though I'm open for a 'new' setting and would be excited to find out more about it! Would there still be space for me or is the group already full?