Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5e] Looking for a game to join

Edited 1635299338
I'm a fairly experienced DM looking to be a player. If possible, I'd like to play in a campaign starting at a higher level, around level five or so. I can fill any role, and I'm EST. Saturday of Sunday any time works for me. I don't have a preference as to the sort of campaign either. Ideally, the campaign would be weekly as well.
Ah right should have added I'm flat broke- can't play paid games
Looking for a spellcaster for my game, only level 2 though. On our 3rd session. Saturdays noon to 3 eastern. Shouldn't be too long until 3.
Hello all, im a 50 year old school player from oregon , Im looking to join a long term group online to play on roll 20. ive played from basic to 5th ed in person and 5th ed onlinefor about 2 years I have played most races and most classes and both sexes. I would love to get into a great team to play D&amp;D <a href="mailto:russwjohn@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">russwjohn@gmail.com</a> thanks
Hi Ryan I GM a long running sci fi rpg (free) We're looking to recruit more crew for our starship if you're still seeking a game PM me if interested in finding out more
Oh lol I saw you respond to another post Jeff and sent a message
Still looking btw
Would you be good with a biweekly game on Fridays? I'm putting together a group that's looking at that approach.
Sorry, I've found a group