Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Pre-order D&D 2024 now and get an exclusive bonus, only on Roll20!
Create a free account

Looking for Campaigns (No Paid, Using Discord)

Hi! I'm Veil, 25, UK based. I am looking for any campaigns! I don't have any preferences apart from being patient and friendly! Also, I only play in 5E, the latest version of D&D!  I have games on Thursday, Saturday and sometimes Friday, so If it's possible I'd love a game on one of the other days! Here are some random little facts you might want to know: - I am UK Based,  but am flexible - I play Rogues, Rangers and Barbarians, but I am willing to play others and flex. - Love a good story, especially if the campaign involves backstory. - I have played for a while, but am still learning, so I may have questions, or ask to make sure I'm doing it correctly. I also know how to use Roll 20, and have a Discord, so if you feel free to add me, or comment here! ReV#2058
...then why did you comment? xD
To give you a free bump on your thread I imagine, it's usually considered a good thing lol. 
[Deleted]
Marketplace Creator
Need players for a homebrew Palladium Books campaign on Thursdays. (7PM Eastern). Starting up a secondary campaign soon. Let me know if your interested. Would like to have at least 2-3 more players. Nexsis#6553 - My Discord.