Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Dialect]. Where are the decks that are required?

I just purchased Dialect, but there is only a compendium. There are no other resources, and the game DEFINITELY REQUIRES decks. Where are they?

Edited 1637612601
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
You need to create a new game with the module, to get the cards. How game I made looks like: The instructions from the marketplace page: Quick Guide Setting up the game Dialect is a Roll20 module. To create a new game based off of the module, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module . Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a check mark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game. Accessing the rules compendium The Dialect rules compendium is accessible from the web , as well as directly from your Roll20 game! To access the rules in-game: Go to Game Settings from your game page. Under "Access compendium In-Game", select Dialect from the dropdown menu. If you'd like your players to also be able to access these rules (recommended), switch the "Share my compendium with players?" radio button to Yes. You're all set! In-game, you can view all Dialect compendium entries by clicking on the (i) tab in the top right. . Where are all the card decks? Dialect comes with multiple card decks to be used throughout stages of the game. You can show and hide these decks by going to your Collections tab and toggling the Hide / Show option on each card deck. .
I found everything. Thanks! I do have a question: Do you keep playing around the circle until all cards are upgraded to the next era, or do you just do one round for the players each era?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
No idea, haven't played it yet.