Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Charactermancer level up wont apply changes

The charactermancer level up works perfectly until I go to apply changes and then it loads about 1/4 of the way and just stays like that. I can exit the game and come back and it has my character options saved in charactermancer but again won't apply the changes
I'm experiencing similar issues with the charactermancer. In some instances it won't open at all, and other times it would get stuck during the level up process and the player was unable to select any options, go to the next step or cancel. The options didn't even seem to load, so I wonder if it's a server issue. Hopefully it's something that's being worked on.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Your best bet to get help on this is through a  Help Center Request . Stuck Charactermancer problems can often require a dev intervention.