Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Memory leaks?

Edited 1638088074
That's the best way I can describe them, at least. Whenever I'm in a Roll20 room, it progressively gets worse and worse, with sheets loading slower, changes taking forever to apply, the page not responding, the camera skipping around or not moving. My room has a fair amount of sheets, but far, far less than any official module would. Does anyone know what function is causing this, specifically? Everything seems to be fine until I start edit-saving a lot of sheets, such as when I make an update to the entire partys' tokens. I've tried every solution on the wiki, messed with Chrome settings, updated hardware beyond adequate, cleaned temp files, etc etc etc. Something deeper in the code is an issue and my expertise is too limited to know what. Windows 10, 64 bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU, 14 gb RAM, RTX1060 graphics card, Chrome browser
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should use the Help Center and Send a request to get official Roll20 help. Here is community help mostly. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Here's a link:  Help Center Request But to the point, there are a number of things you can try: Deleting cache and cookies. Turning off autofill and autocomplete (has  been known to cause lag in editing text fields, but usually on Firefox) Toggling Hardware Acceleration in your browser Trying a different browser Below the line, I'll post the standard troubleshooting steps, but you can also look at this page . Could you please carefully work through these steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)