Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API crashing when I advance turn order.

I use: GroupInitiative Message of the Day Aura/Tint HealthColors Hands Up PowerCards TokenMod lib TokenMarkers ChatSetAttr TokenCondition Combat Master Only crashes when I advance the turn order myself or any macro to advance turn order.  I found some fix from The Aaron on the forums and tried that and it didn't fix it.  Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'rotation' Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'rotation' at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:9:186) at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:207) at Aa (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:8:462) at Ea (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:403) at J.update (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:146:318) at TrackedObj._doSave (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:905:27) at Timeout.later [as _onTimeout] (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore-umd.js:1153:39) at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:549:17) at processTimers (internal/timers.js:492:7)
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
It looks like an issue that was talked about in the thread dedicated to CombatMaster.&nbsp; You might want to check that thread and try the solutions mentioned there. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/10506112/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/10506112/</a>
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There was a bug.&nbsp; I haven't committed to Roll20 yet, so go grab the latest off my github.&nbsp; Link in in the thread that Kraynic posted.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thank you both