Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder: Tech Revolution Vehicle and Mech Character Sheets now available!

Hey Folks, We are excited to announce that we have finished most of the work, and are adding two new modes to the Starfinder character sheet. Sorry that we’ve had a break in communication on this sheet, but as we hope you will appreciate, we’ve wanted to concentrate fully on getting this out as soon as possible. You are now able to represent vehicles and mechs as characters in the Starfinder character sheet.  When you open a new sheet, you are able to select ‘Vehicle’ or ‘Mech’ from the display settings. Alternatively, dragging a pre-made vehicle or mech to the VTT will create a new character sheet already configured in the relevant mode, and with the data correctly filled into the sheet. Additionally, you will be able to create your own vehicles and mechs using the rules provided in Tech Revolution. You can do this by filling in all the fields by yourself, or, as we highly recommend, you can build your new vehicle or mech by selecting bases, grafts and weapon options ‘à la carte’ from the compendium.  If you don’t yet have  Tech Revolution , you can head over to the marketplace and snap it up. Known Issues These new sheets will currently allow drag and drop to work with Tech Revolution only. Other Vehicles and Mechs from different sources won't currently have the needed data and shouldn't be pulled into your games just yet. These will be updated in the new year. Pages in the Mech Upgrades and Custom Vehicles compendium categories won't have text just yet. These will still work with drag and drop and the text should be updated soon as well! How to Report a Bug Use  this link  to report a bug on Roll20’s Help Center. This is the best way to ensure the problem is seen by our team of sheet authors.
Oh nice :O
Anyone else having a problem with the mod wizard no longer working in abilities & armor section since this update? I put in a ticket but still waiting to hear back from them on it.
Shawn M. said: Anyone else having a problem with the mod wizard no longer working in abilities & armor section since this update? I put in a ticket but still waiting to hear back from them on it. It works, but the way to access is weird (there's like a separate button to click on below the actual field).

Edited 1642891086
Seems to be an issue with damage being added to weapons, as it doesnt appear to register properly, anyone have a fix for this?

Edited 1642957712
Without having Tech Revolution in Roll20, how does one encode 'Adjustments' particularly in relation to Upgrades to be reflected in the attributes?  I can do work-arounds by adding them into the frame data for all but Enhanced Shields (which I can workaround by manually editing the attribute), but would prefer to keep the information in its appropriate place.  ( Update :  Even with Tech Revolution, Upgrades aren't actually updating the stats) I'm also seeing the Damage issue cited above and while it will trigger a pop-up for which Operator, it doesn't output anything to the chat stream.  ( UPDATE :)OK, finally got access to a table with Tech Revolution in the compendium and resolved that issue.  You want to encode the Damage as 'High C' for the Frost Rifle; 'Medium B or P' for a Spiked Shield, etc.  It will take care of converting and then the buttons work.
Drag and drop support for vehicles and mechs is super cool, but will there eventually be support for starship drag and drom from compendium as well? :O (kinda sad btw skyfire quickwing uses same token art as skyfire wyrm since former is biped and latter is quadruped, but I guess there is no confirmation that this mech using same color scheme from inside cover is intended to be quickwing? I guess only way I would know for sure is to get pawn box but hmm.. Kidna expensive to just confirm what one mech is supposed to look like x'D )
JJL said: Drag and drop support for vehicles and mechs is super cool, but will there eventually be support for starship drag and drom from compendium as well? :O Seconding this. Perhaps we'll get it with Starship Operations Manual? Well, here's hoping!
Thats fantastic! One Question, are there any news for updating the starship sheet for the Character operation manual too? (chief mate and so on). Thank you!
Also something I want to check: Was charactermancer for starfinder and pathfinder 2e still under development?

Edited 1643696778
Tom
Pro
It's supposed to be but who knows these days and what to beleave......  and any type of real friggin time line!!  SIGH :( Tom
For the vehicle sheet, there's no Huge in the size section. Goes Medium, Large, and skips to Gargantuan.
For to hit rolls - example with frost rifle. It seems to be taking pilot skill as the add (example Pilot is 13) To hit roll may actually be less than 13. Often times way less than 13. How is this even possible? The base attack bonus for a Tier 4 mech is +8, with the piloting skill, this should produce a roll of at least 21 MIN right? The to hit roll looks like Roll 1d20+NaN[Mech]+13[OPERATOR]. Forgive the syntax. I'm still new to roll20, but want to be able to run my mechs properly without a bunch of manual calcs if possible. Additionally, there appears to be no Base AC or Base saves on the sheet, only the mods. No way to roll saves directly from the sheet? Thanks and thank you again for the wonderful add to the functionality of the game! Sincererly PTerry
Paul T. said: Found some interesting stuff as I fumble further - 1st if the entry mode is wizard, you need to definitely drag the tier of the mech into the sheet, this seems to establish all the key stuff like BAB, BAC, etc. Weapons seem to work fine now, as now the REF and FORT saves add the base values and the bonus values. Still no ability I can see to roll saves from this sheet. Additionally, no ability to delete from the core component list (IE accidentally added a battle core template to a MK2 eternal core (which should be a no-no as it requires a core with a rate greater than 1 - so I wanted to delete it...oops cannot so... I need to recreate the sheet?)...
Is there an instruction page on how to get the mech sheet to work? I'm using the Riperclaw sheet. I have in the pilot section bonuses for Acrobatics, Athletics, Intimidate and Perception. I go to roll those skills but only Intimidate and Perception work, nothing happens at all when clicking on Acrobatics and Athletics. I can't get the attacks work at all as nothing happens when I click on weapons.