Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFM][D&D 5e][F2P] D&D 5e Dark Sun Community on Roll20 / Discord

like to play a few games maybe run one or two at some point. discore is thingjob#3604
thingjob said: like to play a few games maybe run one or two at some point. discore is thingjob#3604 I sent you a friend request! BobbyHill7#4799
I'd be interested in joining. I've got over a decade of tabletop experience, both dm and player. Currently work has me bouncing around on schedules so I've been looking for something different compared to a regularly scheduled game.
guy said: I'd be interested in joining. I've got over a decade of tabletop experience, both dm and player. Currently work has me bouncing around on schedules so I've been looking for something different compared to a regularly scheduled game. Send me a friend request on Discord and I'll invite ya! BobbyHill7#4799
Come join in all the fun under the Dark Sun!
The holiday season is crazy, but the new year will bring a ton of more games!
Justin H. said: guy said: I'd be interested in joining. I've got over a decade of tabletop experience, both dm and player. Currently work has me bouncing around on schedules so I've been looking for something different compared to a regularly scheduled game. Send me a friend request on Discord and I'll invite ya! BobbyHill7#4799 Ah, I never got an alert for your reply. My bad. I sent you a friend request. I'm SunBro.