Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro move the hand to the left

Hi ! I would like to know how create a macro to move all the hand at the left player when we play with card.  I am a noob with macro and i am not sure if it's possible (and i have some difficulties in english too so i will perhaps need help).  Thank you for your answer.  Xcenedra the noob in mastering 
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
Hi, Xcenedra... I think we need a little more info before we can say whether what you want to do can be accomplished with just a macro or if you'll need an API script. Are you saying you want to take the entire hand of cards that you have been dealt and pass it to the player on your "left"? Would all players pass their cards to the left at the same time? And don't worry about getting it right in English. We can all Google translate your post. =D
First thank you for your answer. Yes you understand what I mean XD   I want to create a macro which can move all cards in the hand of each player  to the player on the left in the same time (that's right).
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
I don't think you can achieve that coordinated move short of using an API... and I'm not familiar enough with the deck-based scripts to tell you which might solve this particular issue. Also, that would require a Pro subscription for the game-owner where you'd want to use the script. Maybe someone more familiar with the deck-scripts can point you in the right direction.
Thank you for your answer <3
I don't know how you play your game but looking at it the other way:- Move the players to the right. So if the hands are linked to characters North, South, East and West. You can reassign the player currently linked to South to the character East. Just a thought. If your tracking other stats on the character sheet this would not be appropriate.