Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call API from Attack/Spells.

Giger
Pro
API Scripter
I have an API that i want to trigger when any spell is casted (using 5e Roll20 sheet) - i know i could just listen via API, but that's a big program for 1 player. The API works fine via text box or macro, however, any way I use to incorporate the API command, or macros, don't execute. Is there a way to do this? We're just trying to avoid having to press 2 buttons every time (i know, i know, 2 WHOLE buttons).  But it's just easier.
Giger said: I have an API that i want to trigger when any spell is casted (using 5e Roll20 sheet) - i know i could just listen via API, but that's a big program for 1 player. The API works fine via text box or macro, however, any way I use to incorporate the API command, or macros, don't execute. Is there a way to do this? We're just trying to avoid having to press 2 buttons every time (i know, i know, 2 WHOLE buttons).  But it's just easier. Customizeable Roll Listener API.