Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Games Won’t Load on iPad Anymore

Hello everyone, Launching games on iPad has become impossible: the chat window loads, but the map forever  loops through the bogus status messages ( critically hitting and the like). I tried several games, mine as GM and of others as a player, with Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. iPad Pro 2019, up-to-date iPadOS. Thanks in advance, lux
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I was just able to launch my 13th Age Glorantha library game normally, so it’s not a universal problem. I suggest you use the Help Center and Send a request to get the Roll20 staff to look at it. 
Andrew R. said: I was just able to launch my 13th Age Glorantha library game normally, so it’s not a universal problem. I suggest you use the Help Center and Send a request to get the Roll20 staff to look at it. Thanks Andrew, I did it indeed, but your remark is precious because, if it’s not a Roll20 issue, I will try to better troubleshoot my machine. 😊 Kudos to 13th Age!