Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account

[Paid] 5e [LFGM]

To whom it may concern, I am looking for a GM to run a campaign for a level 20 character that will be building a power base (hopefully). Details to be worked out. Interested in gritty variant rules. Pay is 20 USD per hour, 28 hours per month. Only one player for now, may add more as we go, but no more than 4 total participants. I have all the material on DnD Beyond, and am happy to provide it through my subscription. Not interested in any module. Pay via paypal. Game:  D&D 5e Group preferred:  Online Experience: veteran Location/Timezone: CST Availability: Most of the time Preferred role: Player Game style: I enjoy RP, politics, logistics, and empire-building.
Still accepting applications. Please read the content of the thread before responding.
Position filled. Thank you to all those who applied.